FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile      Log in to check your messages   Log in 

Multi-Kulti Kontra vs. Irony CD Artwork?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    avenue-b Forum Index -> creative people must be stopped
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RustyKnuckles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Multi-Kulti Kontra vs. Irony CD Artwork? Reply with quote

Hello again Ave B-ers Smile I'm in the midst of one of my periodical GB-inspired projects, and was wondering if anyone had any information, links, pictures, or anything else about the red drawings on the aforementioned CD cover? They include a ring of daggers with a rabbit in the centre, a deer head with swords, and a snake coiled around some arrows.. I've done a search but couldn't find anything on the forum or on google, and I'd love to have some cleaned up versions of the drawings for my project Smile

Thanks for your time!

Russell Smile
alison

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They all came from old books - either Russian or Roma. They're not original designs, as far as I can remember.
RustyKnuckles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, Alison Smile

I noticed that someone had the rabbit hopping through a circle of daggers as their avatar, last time I was here, but I can't remember who it was, but I'd like to know if they have the image somewhere? I would like to have the images by themselves, but would have to scan them into my computer from the CD cover (on a terribly outdated scanner) and edit them using shoddy programs like MS paint, but if anyone has images of them already, it would make my job a lot easier! Smile Razz

P.S. Thank you for not pointing out that I got the 'kontra' and 'culti' the wrong way round... and spelled one of them wrong.. ooops! Embarassed Mr. Green
Loler Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find them here:

http://www.gogolbordello.com/us/hutzovina

either by extracting the flash button and taking them directly from the source (kinda complicated and not guaranteed to work) or by (the always easy) print screening the whole page, pasting it on MS paint and cutting away what you need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    avenue-b Forum Index -> creative people must be stopped All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: