FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile      Log in to check your messages   Log in 

Autumn

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ratfink0521

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Autumn Reply with quote

It's my favorite time of year. I love the cold weather, the leaves changing (one of the only times living in New England is a win), the fact that Halloween is right around the corner. I think the start of the school year also sort of programs us into feeling like this is the start of a new year, too.

Thoughts? Opinions? Anyone else longing for pumpkin spice everything and bonfires? Feel free to derail this into yapping about Halloween. I'm going to miss it this year and I'd like to live vicariously through others Wink
alison

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Autumn is definitely my favourite season. The weather in the UK during September is always the best, especially when we have an Indian Summer like we are now!
Zinamarina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite season, even when the weather settles into it's customary drizzle - my favourite thing in this life is the whiff of bonfire in the air, and the crunch of dead leaves underfoot! Not but what this insane sunshine isn't lovely too Smile

Spiced pumpkin soup FTW - also pumpkin cake with orange and cream cheese icing, and mulled everything - mulled wine, mulled cider, mulled ginger beer - if it's a liquid, I'll shove a pound of spices and a clove-spiked orange in it and serve it far too hot to drink Smile
Little Spy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Autumn. I'm an autumn baby plus Halloween, bonfire night, late summer weather. It makes me really love living in the UK before the cold sets in. There's just something in the air that makes it feel special.
Smile
cocteau

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Autumn is the best. I like not having to wear a coat but can still wear a cardigan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    avenue-b Forum Index -> blah blah blah All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: