FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile      Log in to check your messages   Log in 

Pet hates

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlotte

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Pet hates Reply with quote

Sad that this is my first post in such a long time, but rrrrgggh, I want to get it off my chest. Tell me the ridiculous, unimportant things that wind you up like nobody's business. I'll start:

People not listening because it doesn't fit what they've already decided in their head.

For example: 3 times this week, THREE TIMES to different people, I said I wanted to buy a motorbike. Because I had one when I was younger, and now summer's coming, and I miss it. Yet because I'm a bloody girl (I want to put it down to something else, but were I male no one would have batted an eyelid), each person found it useful to inform me that I'd need to get a "special" licence before moving on from a moped. And also that it was quite dangerous. Yes, dude. I know what a motorcycle licence is. I've had one for 15 years. Which I just told you. You just listened to 3 words out of 20, THANK YOU!!

Anyone else...?
Charlotte

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And also, people who walk around in busy shopping centres, and then just slowly...stop. And there's nowhere to go, because there's people either side of you. But Mrs. in front doesn't give a flying fuck and isn't even aware that 20 people might have somewhere to go, because no one exists except for her. That can be mildly irritating, too.

Wow. I am Victor Meldrew.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    avenue-b Forum Index -> blah blah blah All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: