FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile      Log in to check your messages   Log in 

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sacred_Darling

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog Reply with quote

Has anyone seen it? Well I'd think yes since it's kind of old, 2008.
Is anyone else as in love with this short film as I am?!?!!?

Who's your favourite character, favourite scene?
Let's talk about it... Smile
Jenbe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen it, loved it, and Thursday night I was lucky enough to see it on the big screen! Sitting in a theatre with folks singing along, so fun! Dr Horrible/Billy reminds me a lot of my little brother who lives overseas (except for the "evil" part) so I get extra amusement from that. My husbands favorite part is definitely the "the hammer is my penis" line, which never does get old. We were speculating over whether there's any additional storylines waiting to be produced. In the credits, all the members of the League of Evil have names, so could be there's a possibility for some character development?
Sacred_Darling

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm posibly for character develpoment, but since penny died Sad idk.... you know she was his love. AAHHH big screen! i'm jealous!! lol, that must have been soooo cool, i would be singing soo loud haha, and that is my fiance's favourite line too the hammer!
Wensdae

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I love that! I actually used lines from the laundry room song in a monologue where I confessed feelings to a fellow classmate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    avenue-b Forum Index -> blah blah blah All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: