FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile      Log in to check your messages   Log in 

Wolfstock, and birthdays

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sumac2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject: Wolfstock, and birthdays Reply with quote

1. I hear Eugene is born in September. I am September 4th. When is his?
2. In June there is a concert called "Wolfstock" on the edge of the Ramah Navajo Nation south of Grants at the wolf sanctuary in (New Mexico.)
Not that GB would want to go all the way to Ramah, and it is still a small audience in its first year..but Wow, I can imagine camping out there and having GB play. Last June they had rock, punk, bluegrass, folk and Balkan music. The sanctuary has a campground w/ RV hookups. The animals there are canids (they have wolves, coyotes,wolf- dogs and a fox) which people tried to have as pets, or were confiscated, abused, abandoned, etc. They no longer belong in the wild or in people's houses, either. They also take in regular dogs from the area.The place(Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary) is well respected, Cesar Milan has worked w/ Leyton, etc. So maybe someday...Gogol Bordello at Wolfstock!
sumac2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S.--The Taos Mountain Music Festival inAugust might be even better. It is more well-known, has lots of world music, and is on a mountain.
alison

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sumac2 wrote:
1. I hear Eugene is born in September. I am September 4th. When is his?

The 6th.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    avenue-b Forum Index -> blah blah blah All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: